- 12 x 1800mm tubes
- Advanced evacuated tube & heat pipe technology
- Standard South African heating elements are used for low wattage electrical backup.
- Electronic control unit is optional, so you can control the energy usage.
- High pressure system: up to 600kPa working pressure.
- Easy installation.
- VERY competitive prices. And the sun will give your money back!
- The simple compact design leaves no space for extra components which can leak, freeze, burst, lose heat, or simply stop working.
- The heat pipes fit directly into the tank. There is only a sleeve inside the tank, so heat loss is minimal.
- Because the whole system is on the roof, it is easier to install, which also cuts costs. It obviously cannot leak through a ceiling
- This is a high pressure system. It can be used for city pressure, although it has been tested at much higher pressures.
- Problems with freezing can be expected only at MINUS 35o Celsius.
- Low pressure systems are substantially cheaper than high pressure systems.
- All high pressure systems use a 1.2mm stainless steel tank.
- There is an optional electronic control panel, which controls the electric backup element. This panel controls 1, 1.5 or 2 kW elements, and can even be plugged into a normal three point plug, as it draws less Watts than normal electric geysers.
- All our systems use 2mm tubes, designed to withstand 38mm diameter hail. They are surprisingly cheap to replace.
- Even if some vacuum pipes are broken, the system will still work.