The new generation is based on the successful platform which delivers maximum yields with no maintenance. Working hand-in-hand with our customers, we have further improved the devices, making them even more future-proof, user-friendly and reliable.
Whether you add accumulators in future, integrate the PV system in smart grids or the regulations change – the new software means you‘re well equipped for the future.
Plan and build your decentralized PV project flexibly. The simple layout can be rapidly multiplied, particularly with large systems. Partial systems connected to the grid during the construction phase provide early yields.
The devices are designed for worldwide use, with special versions for North America (UL version) and Japan (JP version). Even the most demanding requirements are met by our premium product, the AE 3TL 20-SCI. Thanks to silicon carbide technology, it achieves peak efficiency of 98.7 % and is ideal for high ambient temperatures.
- Recommended max. PV power (kWp): 12.0
- MPPT range (V): 410 – 850
- DC start voltage (V): 350
- Max. voltage DC (V): 1000
- Max. current DC (A): 25.0
- MPP trackers: 1
- Number of DC inputs: 6 x Phoenix Sunclix
- DC disconnection switch: Yes
- AC nominal power (kW): 10.0
- Max. apparent power (kVA): 10.0
- AC grid connection: L1, L2, L3, N, PE
- Nominal power factor / range: 1/0.8i – 0.8c
- Nominal voltage AC (V): 400
- Voltage range AC (V): 320 – 460
- Nominal frequency / frequency range (Hz): 50, 60/ 45 – 65
- Max. current AC (A): 3 x 16
- Max. THD (%): 2.5
- Max. efficiency (%): 98.0
- European efficiency (%): 97.4
- Feed-in starting at (W): 20
- Self consumption in night operation (W): <0.5