150 Litres Low Pressure Geyser
- 15 x 1800mm tubes
- Outer Tank Diameter: 470 mm
- Weight: 22kg
- There is a breather in the top of the tank. IMPORTANT: This breather (vent) must be OPEN TO AIR. These systems boil easily, and the steam has to escape easily.
- The pressure inside the house is gravitational, from the water in the tank only.
- Tube seals: silicon rings. When inserting tubes, tubes should be lubricated with soapy water, NOT oil or Vaseline.
- “Welded” by a high efficiency rolling machine, thus it cannot handle high pressures.
- Heating Elements: Standard 1.5 inch boss South African geyser elements: 680W, 1kW, 1.5kW or 2kW. All these elements can be controlled by a thermostat or programmable control panel.