The AE 1TL is a single-phase string inverter for small PV systems, for example on homes or carports. Private PV systems are now being used more than ever before to cov- er part of individual energy requirements.
The AE 1 TL helps people who are inter- ested in saving energy and money with this step towards increased independence in energy matters. An investment in a private PV system pays for itself in a short period of time, provided you employ an inverter which has a high efficiency, is cost-effec- tive with regard to the installation costs and allows maintenance-free operation.
The AE 1TL satisfies these requirements: Intelligent MPP tracking, light weight (11 kg), convection cooling, and an inte- grated data logger with which you can keep control of your yield without addi- tional costs. Thanks to the protective class IP65, the AE 1TL is protected against dust and rain.
- Recommended max. PV power (kWp): 3.8
- MPPT range (V): 270 – 500
- DC start voltage (V): 125
- Max. voltage DC (V): 600
- Max. current DC (A): 11.5
- MPP trackers: 1
- Number of DC inputs: 1 x Phoenix Sunclix
- DC disconnection switch: Yes
- AC nominal power (kW): 3.2
- Max. apparent power (kVA): 3.0
- AC grid connection: L, N, PE
- Nominal power factor / range: 1/0.951 – 0.95c
- Nominal voltage AC (V): 230
- Voltage range AC (V): 185 – 276
- Nominal frequency / frequency range (Hz): 50, 60/ 45 – 65
- Max. current AC (A): 14.0
- Max. THD (%): 2.0
- Max. efficiency (%): 98.0
- European efficiency (%): 97.7
- Feed-in starting at (W): 10
- Self consumption in night operation (W): <4