ECCO NS4000 24V Pure Sine Inverter
- Capacity: 4000W
- Commercial Power Range (VAC): 165 -265
- Frequency (Hz): 50 ± 10%
- Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Frequency (Hz): Utility power mode: Synchronised with the power grid. Battery mode: 50 ± 0.5
- AVR Voltage range (VAC): Utility power mode: 220 ± 10%. Battery mode: 220 ± 2%
- Transfer Time: 4ms (self-regulation)
- Protection: Overload – when load is over 105% – 130%, after 30s the unit will shut down automatically
- Type: Sealed maintenance free lead acid
- Battery Protection: Automatic self-test, discharge protection, over-charge protection, smart management system
- Recharge Current: 15A (max)
- DC Voltage (VDC): 24
- Size (LxWxH): 470mm x 260mm x 500mm
An inverter regulates voltage, current and frequency to control the operation of the load, thereby also controlling the output of the unit. Essentially, it is a very sophisticated form of speed control – the higher the frequency the more the compressor works and the greater the output of the air conditioning. Similarly, the lower the speed of the compressor the lower the output of the conditioner.
It is the exceptional control provided by DC inverters that enables these air-conditioners to be highly responsive to changes of temperature in the space whilst delivering excellent energy efficiency.
The Benefits Of DC Inverter Technology
- Faster response to variable heating and cooling loads.
- Significantly reduced running costs (up to 50% saving) compared to non-inverter systems.
- Improved comfort as set-point temperatures are achieved more quickly.
- Improved maintenance of design conditions with less temperature fluctuation.
- Lower noise levels, both inside and outside the building.
- Eliminates voltage peaks from compressor.
- Reduced risk of electromagnetic interference with other equipment